Главная
[ Новые сообщения · Участники · Правила форума · Поиск · RSS ]
  • Страница 1 из 1
Форум » Разное » Неформат » working in UA with a student's visa is illegal
working in UA with a student's visa is illegal
РоманГрезинДата: Суббота, 02.07.2011, 04:57 | Сообщение # 1
grezin.ucoz.com
Статус: Offline
hi,i want to know if it is possible to work as a student in ukraine.(legally or illegaly)because i will need the extra money for upkeep.and what kind of jobs can i get.

No, you can't work legally. first of all, to work legaly you absolutely must have a work permit or a residence permit. And once you've applied for a student visa and your staying has been prolonged for that reason, you aren't allowed to change your status as a visitor of Ukraine. based on the Law on the Legal Status of Foreigners... The Instruction for the Prolongation of Staying, The Order of Isssuing... a Work Permit. As for illegal work - it's up to you to decide. If this misdemeanor is revealed, you and your employer will be fined (the company's fine is huge and it will get regular compliance assessments and inspections which are worse than just a fine). Besides the fine you'll probably be deported and get a ban on immigrtation (or just entrance to the country) for up to 5 years. Of course there are thousands of illegal employees, but it doesn't mean it's a good choice. I'm not sure Imin position to recommend proper job opportunities for you as it's illegal. But as a rule local students work as interpreters, translators, shop assistants, distributors, ad men, delivery men, programmers, IT workers, system administrators, helpdesk clerks, microserfs, porters, opinion poll conductors, tutors, all kinds of odd-job men

grezin.ucoz.com

Форум » Разное » Неформат » working in UA with a student's visa is illegal
  • Страница 1 из 1
Поиск:

Роман Грезин © 2024
Бесплатный конструктор сайтов - uCoz